Based on your feedbacks, new messaging system has been implemented. How it works?
- Every user can send a message to another user. It is very similar to private messages in forums like this.
- You can see a link displaying the number of new messages in the top right corner of the Control Panel. Click the link to see received messages.
- After logging a GeoCheckpoint, an option to contact the GCP founder will appear. This way, you can say him/her thanks or give him/her a feedback.
- On the GeoCheckpoint detail page is an option to contact the GCP founder too.
- If somebody reports a problem with some GCP, the founder gets a message.
- If you receive a message, you will be notified by email. When you receive one email, you will not get another one until you visit a page with received messages.
- Messages are automatically deleted after 100 days. There is an option to export them to csv format which can be opened in many programs (e. g. Excel or Calc), so you can keep them if you want.